Classroom environment with turn-of-the-century desks, blackboards, and other school memorabilia.
Built in 1909, it was located on Highway 6 very near the Inyo County line, four miles north of the Laws Museum. It was later moved to Benton and converted into a residence. It sat abandoned for many years before being donated and moved to Laws. It was restored by volunteers