Pioneer Building

---need front photo---
INSIDE
Antique bathtubs, guns, radios, telephones, pianos, musical instruments, sewing machines, and military items from several wars. 
BUILDING’S ORIGIN
Built circa 1920, this house was originally on East Line St, west of Bishop.  From there it was moved to the field just east of the Museum and was to be used as a residence.  It sat vacant for several years until it was eventually donated to Laws.
(Joe Pisano was the owner and donor)

HISTORY
---text---

Return to Tour

   

Return to Tour