- Saturday May 26 and Sunday May 27, 2018 Train Rides
- Monday, Memorial Day May 28, 2018 Dedication of the 20 Mule Team Borax Wagon Exhibit at the Laws Museum Historic Site
- Wednesday July 4 through Saturday July 6, 2018 Train Rides
- Saturday July 7, 2018 Laws Museum Picnic Concert with Laurie Lewis.(Buy Tickets Here) Featuring the best in Bluegrass music.
- Saturday July 16, 2018 Train Rides
- Saturday August 11, 2018 Train Rides
- Saturday August 18, 2018 Train Rides
- Saturday September 1 & Sunday September 2 2018 Train Rides
- Saturday September 8, 2018 GOOD OLD DAYS Mine Train Rides 11am -7pm
- Saturday October 6, 2018. Our famous semi annual CHOO CHOO Swap Meet will be held at the Tri-County fairgrounds
- Friday November 23 & Saturday November 24, 2018 Train Rides
- Saturday, December 9, 2018 The Railroad Express! 3rd Annual Event. Families can enjoy train rides, live entertainment, crafts & visits with Santa. 10AM-4PM at Laws Railroad Museum. Organized by Bishop Chamber of Commerce. Call 760-873-8405 for info. Limited tickets available.
The eleven acre Laws Museum grounds serves as a venue for a variety of activities. Many are sponsored by the Bishop Museum and Historical Society, and many others take advantage of our facilities for privately sponsored activities.
How about your Special Event? The museum grounds are available for private special events such as weddings and receptions, birthday parties, reunions, etc., you name it.
Weddings, Receptions and Birthday Parties and Reunions: The Museum staff will work with you and/or your party coordinator regarding scheduling, facility needs, etc., to help your event be a success.
Special Train Rides: Private party train rides may be arranged through the Museum Office. We are available for weddings, birthday parties or any special event. The Death Valley Railroad car holds 34 passengers in. comfortable seats and rents for $100 for two hours (including operating crew). The crew will do photo "run-bys", as requested, in addition to normal rides. "Old Smokey", the mine train, is very popular for children's birthday parties and rents for $50 for two hours including operating crew. Both trains are available for commercial filming on the Museum grounds.
Photography, Filming, and Videos: View our policy and fee schedule for filming events, here.